วันเสาร์ที่ 31 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Hot Thai Kitchen - Pork Satay pt 2

Hot Thai Kitchen - Pork Satay pt 2 Tube.

Duration : 8.08 Mins.


Learn how to cook Thai food the real way with a real Thai. I was born and raised in Thailand, and I lived there for 20 years. I have always been obsessed with food and can't think of a life without it, so I went and got a nutrition degree in Canada, cooked in a few professional kitchens, and then off to culinary school in San Francisco. I am passionate about my culture, particularly its food, and I want to share it with the world. That's why I'm here. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do making it. Kob kun ka (thank you)! Pork satay 1 tsp minced galangal (microplaned) 1 Tbsp lemongrass, finely chopped 1 tsp Turmeric, finely minced Grind above in pestle and mortar 2 tsp toasted ground coriander seeds ½ tsp toasted ground cumin 1.5 salt 2 tsp sugar dash white pepper ½ cup coconut milk (fatty part) 1 lb pork loin Add above to the herbs, marinade at least 0 mins Peanut sauce Reduce 1 c. coconut milk till broken 2 Tbsp red curry paste ½ cup ground peanuts 1 c. coconut milk Reduce 7-10 minutes ¼ cup palm sugar 2-3 Tbsp homemade tamarind 1-2 tsp fish sauce

Product List for Hot Thai Kitchen - Pork Satay pt 2

Save Big for Hot Thai Kitchen - Pork Satay pt 2

Keywords: Hot Thai Kitchen, satay, pork satay, chicken satay, Thai food, Thai cooking, cooking show, Pailin, Pai, skewers, grilling, pork, peanut sauce

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น