วันจันทร์ที่ 19 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Thai Recipe "Som Tam" Papaya Salad Lesson from Auntie Ahd in Don Sak Thailand for Chef Tummy

Thai Recipe "Som Tam" Papaya Salad Lesson from Auntie Ahd in Don Sak Thailand for Chef Tummy Video Clips.

Duration : 4.72 Mins.


My doctor (nicknamed "Doctor Toothpick" since he is abnormally slender) has advised me to cut back on eating my beloved pork belly and eat more vegetables. So whenever I am travelling I ask for papaya salad or "Som Tam" to help boost my vegetable intake. I was recently in Don Sak in Southern Thailand and the chef at the little beachside restaurant agreed to teach me her version of this classic salad. You can read more about Chef Tummy's 6000 mile motorcycle trip around Thailand on www.cheftummycooks.com under the TUMMY TALES & BLOG section.

Product List for Thai Recipe "Som Tam" Papaya Salad Lesson from Auntie Ahd in Don Sak Thailand for Chef Tummy

Save Big for Thai Recipe "Som Tam" Papaya Salad Lesson from Auntie Ahd in Don Sak Thailand for Chef Tummy

Keywords: Chef Tummy, Thailand, Thai food, Thai cooking, som tam, papaya salad, Thai recipes, cooking lessons, cooking classes, Thai cooking classes, Thai cooking lessons, Thai recipe, Thai cookery classes, cheftummycooks, how make thai food

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น