วันศุกร์ที่ 16 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

How To #1: Make Fried Shrimp Wontons

How To #1: Make Fried Shrimp Wontons Video Clips.

Duration : 3.10 Mins.


A recipe I made from scratch cuz I was bored. Anybody else having the same recipe is a mere coincidence. Try it!! You may substitute with ground chicken, but make sure you leave it in the oil a bit longer or precook the chicken just a little then mix it with the other ingrediants. I have officially taught myself how to fold wontons correctly since I made this video, but alas I am still learning! (none of the music is credited to me)

Product List for How To #1: Make Fried Shrimp Wontons

Save Big for How To #1: Make Fried Shrimp Wontons

Keywords: Food, Cook, Cooking, Cambodia, Wonton, Shrimp, Dumpling, Pot, Stickers, Deep, Frying, How, To

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น